Friday 20 December 2013

ZE:A's SiWan Regret Saying He Never Had A Girlfriend


Recently, Siwan took part in a recording for KBS 2TV's 'Happy Together 3,' where he expressed his regret once more about mentioning in the past that he never had a girlfriend.
He said, "Two years ago, I came out on a variety program and admitted that I never had a girlfriend.  I am really regretting that now . . . After mentioning that, I think attention was focused on my dating status no matter where I went.  Looking back feels like being asked 'Did you date?'"
Siwan also explained why he does not date.  He said, "I want to do my best for my girlfriend.  However, I think that if I were to date at the current time, I could only do so in a very unstable way.  That is why I'm delaying it."

Read more: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/12/zeas-siwan-regrets-saying-he-never-had-a-girlfriend#ixzz2o1ABQ3zt 

No comments:

Post a Comment