Friday 29 November 2013

ZE:A Illusionist Concert Live in Malaysia 2014


Shout out to all  ZE:A's in Malaysia!!

After waiting for so long, finally ZE:A will be holding concert in Malaysia on January 2014!!
It has been 2 years! I remember they visit us on 2011 and 2012 but not in 2013!!
Maybe they knew fans in Malaysia missed them so so much?
HAHA :)

The details of the concert is as follow:
                 Venue: Kenanga Wholesale City, Kuala Lumpur
                 Date: 18th January 2014                              
                 Time: 8pm                                                    

Check out their promotional video below:


You can also check for their seating plan and ticket info below:

As we, Malaysia ZE:A's only meet them almost once a year, so this is a MUST-NOT-MISS event!!
We can't miss any precious time with ZE:A!!!

By the way, I think I will only go for free seating area as I can't afford higher price. 
Hopefully I can win VVIP/VIP tickets from radio or TV!
OR the worst thing if I can't get the tickets I think I will just work for the event!
Hire me please!!
HAHA
=)

SEE YOU GUYS THERE!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment